fbpx

Middle Floor Apartment i Málaga Centro

Description

This apartment is part of a new building located in Malaga Centre at a 15-min walk from the old town and 10-min walk from El Corte Inglés and the Guadalmedina metro station. Please note that this building is the 3rd phase of another building, located in the same street, which was successfully completed and sold in 2018 by the same promoter. The pictures included in this ad are taken from a similar apartment of the 2nd phase, for you to have an idea of the space and the qualities being used. The apartment will be delivered completed and furnished only with the bathroom (except for the bathroom glass screen), with the kitchen furniture (but not the appliances) and with the pre-installation of the central AC. However, there will be the possibility to include these missing elements (bathroom glass screen, kitchen upgrade and AC machines) for an additional charge. Possibility to purchase parking space separately in the adjoining building for an additional price of 25.000 Eur + VAT. This building is under construction and consists of n. 8 units (2 units on the ground floor, 2 units on the 1st floor and 4 units on the 2nd and last floor). This apartment is located on the 2nd floor and it is distributed on 2 levels (“duplex”): on the 1st level we have a living room with an open-kitchen, one bathroom and an open space that can be turned into a bedroom. On the 2nd level, accessible through a comfortable staircase, there is an additional room/space. There are 2 apartments for 197.000 Eur facing North-West (6U & 7V) and 2 similar apartments facing South-East for 215.000 Eur (8W & X9). Expected timeframe: the apartments are under construction. Its delivery is expected by the last trimester of 2024, once the first occupancy license has been granted. Payment terms: 1) Reservation: with the delivery of 3.000 €. 2) Private purchase contract: 10% + VAT (discounting the reservation already being paid), within 1 month from the reservation. 3) For the remaining balance of 90% + VAT will be due to the signature of the Notary deed at the apartments delivery.

Location

Functions

  • Setting

    Town

    Close To Shops

    Close To Schools

  • Orientation

    South East

    South

  • Condition

    Excellent

    New Construction

  • Climate Control

    Air Conditioning

    Pre Installed A/C

  • Views

    Urban

  • Features

    Lift

    Near Transport

    Near Church

  • Furniture

    Part Furnished

  • Kitchen

    Fully Fitted

  • Parking

    Covered

    Private

  • Category

    Investment

    Resale

  • Highlights

    Reference
    R4556641
    Price
    €199,000
    Location
    Málaga Centro
    Area
    Málaga
    Property Type
    Middle Floor Apartment
    Bedrooms
    1
    Bathrooms
    1
    Plot Size
    0 m2
    Built
    49 m2
    Terrace
    0 m2

    More information

    • Hidden
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    Scroll to Top